How can a woman navigate the male-dominated tech world while staying true to herself?
In this book, Marcia Dempster, a global sales leader in the cybersecurity space, will teach you:
- How to find your allies, both male and female.
- How to make space for yourself and other women at the table.
- Ways to confront “Imposter Syndrome” head-on.
- How to set boundaries and stay true to your authentic self, whoever that may be!
Do you want to:
- Create your seat at the table and your career along the way?
- Learn how to navigate the tricky world of being a woman in technology?
- Laugh a little? Cry a little?
- Establish yourself as the powerful woman you know you are and help other women in the process?
This book is for anyone who is in, or wants to understand, the tricky world of being a woman in the technology space without (completely) screwing it up.